Better black phoebe

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally got some clearer shots of this little guy in some good light... from Hawks Prairie ponds in Lacey yesterday...

MG_6778_crop1_sm.jpg

MG_6850_crop_sm.jpg

Good shots. One was pointed out to me when I was at Wylie, but it was too far away for good shots.

Good shots. One was pointed out to me when I was at Wylie, but it was too far away for good shots.
Thanks, Bill... Yeah, there's been one hanging out up there for quite a while. I found out that this one in Lacey has been here since 2011 or so and has raised several broods of chicks. I didn't think they nested this far north, but apparently their range is expanding...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back