PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Butterfly
Leia

Butterfly

I don't normally like going away shots, but I am sharing in hopes someone recognizes this butterfly type and shares. It is new to me. :)
I photographed one of these this AM and did not recognize it. When I saw yours and your question as to recognition I searched and finally found it. It is called a Lorquins Admiral and is one of the "brushfoots" I found it on www.greennature.com

Thank you VERY much!! It drives me batty when I shoot something and can't find it's name later. :)

Media information

Category
Bugs, Critters and Insects
Added by
Leia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back