Recent content by branlefae

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. branlefae

Jumping on board!

Thanks, Nina! Swank sites :)
  2. branlefae

Jumping on board!

Thank you, Rocky! I like the work on your site, especially under Textures - "Driftwood Van Gogh" is delicious. You can see my abstracts & still life images at this link here: http://bramblethornstudios.com/2012/07/still-life-photos-by-bran-lefae/ Or my complete online port here...
  3. branlefae

Jumping on board!

Thank you, Arline! Your site has a very striking collection of photos. The work with the firefighters is outstanding. Did you get a chance to visit a training session for the firefighters? Great shots! :)
  4. branlefae

Jumping on board!

Hello all! My name is Bran and I've recently joined the Forum. It's great to have a chance to connect with other PNW photographers! I'm located in South Snohomish county and run a fine art business with my husband. My main focus right now is abstract photography and I often shoot industrial and...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back