Recent content by cameronellsworth

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. C

Hellooo friends...."Landrew loves you..." (sorry, Star Trek reference)

On again! Thanks E...hopefully I can make it!
  2. C

New photographer on board

beautiful! gorgeous shot! I like the wide angle and composition...just prior to sunrise or after sunset?
  3. C

totally lovin' it E... my beautiful 4th of July girl and Taiwan duckies are mucho better...especially the girl...thankyou very much for the demo!!! If you spot any others at my flickr feel free...just show me the results! Sure hope I am able to make it up there next Saturday!
  4. C

Please do Jeremy... ...post what you get out of it when you're done, I'm curious!
  5. C

Cameron's examples... Here are a few examples of my work...that is if I uploaded correctly!
  6. C

Okay thanks Jeremy... I'll do that, and thank you for the compliment! Practice practice practice! Read read read...study study study...youtube youtube youtube!
  7. C

That would be amazing E... ...I'm shooting my nephews fight at the Roseland in PDX tomorrow, hopefully security leaves me alone, the promoter said I'd be okay but maybe I should take a copy of that email with me eh? Anyway...drop me an email when you get a chance and I'll make the road trip up...
  8. C

Great advice E... I am now looking over my flickr photostream trying to come up with a few select samples...I'll get them uploaded to this thread as soon as I'm able...and yes I would love to come up to Seattle...actually I have an old college buddy that has his sound studio up there I've been...
  9. C

I had already checked your pics out... ...and was VERY impressed...really loved all of it...now why can't I do that??!!! Thanks for taking a look at mine! I wish someone could give me some help or direction...could you be my mentor? Hah! Just kiddin'...like anybody has time for dragging...
  10. C

After my father passed away from cancer a few months ago I was looking through some of his things and came across a bunch of photos he had kept of mine when I was into photography in highschool...I thought at the time I had an eye for it but the expense and other things pulled me away to "life"...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back