Recent content by campc

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. campc

Wildlife Safari, Winston Oregon

Thanks for sharing. We were just there last week! It's about an hour drive north of home and we have never stopped by. Fun place.
  2. campc

A 30 minute shoot in Ashland,Or today 4-11-2011

Loved the fountians. There is nothing quite like Lithia Water!
  3. campc

House on wheels!

Talk about 'landing on you doorstep'! Fun series.
  4. campc

Comment by 'campc' in media 'Pot of Gold'

Full rainbow. Nice job!
  5. campc

Hello from Southern Oregon.

Thanks for all the welcomes.
  6. campc

We are down in the Applegate Valley
  7. campc

It been fun seeing what other NW photogs are shooting. GG
  8. campc

A trip to MT Ashland Ski Resort 3-18-2011

It's been awhile since I've been up there, well the lodge was red. I'll have to dig thru my files to find the pics, prob. early 80's. Love you pics of our 'backyard'. They have had a great snow season up there. Thanks for sharing. GG
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back