Recent content by DiamondCactus

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Long Road Home

Long Road Home

This is actually one of my very first photos I have ever taken. This is from Easter Washington out of a town named Ritzville.
  2. Gone but not forgotten

Gone but not forgotten

I was driving north of Seattle on 99 when I saw this cemetery, so I had to stop. I got really lucky with the crow in the shot. My favorite part of the shot is how the names fade out in the shot to blank looking stones.
  3. Snoquaimie Falls

Snoquaimie Falls

While the wife was getting a well deserved massage I took my daughter for a walk to get some good pictures.
  4. Gig Harbor

Gig Harbor

5. DiamondCactus

CWU/Ellensburg

I like 2 the best I, I think if the shadows weren't so dark it could really help. ( just an amateurs 2 cents)
  6. Niagara Springs

Niagara Springs

7. Don't be a Sucker

Don't be a Sucker

back lit sucker
  8. Old Barn

Old Barn

on my way to drop off a car I stop at this barn on the side of the road and took a few shots.
  9. Rainer from Buckly

Rainer from Buckly

My friends back porch view.
  10. Mnt Rainer

Mnt Rainer

11. DiamondCactus

Comment by 'DiamondCactus' in media 'emmett, id'

nice shot, it looks like Honda should be paying you for it.
  12. DiamondCactus

Just another day at the office

Here is another from the office.
  13. DiamondCactus

Just another day at the office

Kind of HDR I only have PSE 7 so do multiple layers is tough. I use Camera RAW and then I jack up the lighting in the shadows, darken the highlights then jack up the mid tones contrast and regular contrast.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com