Recent content by erickb

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. E

Puget Sound Hike Sunday Oct 16th, 2011

I would love to, but our son has a soccer game. Our weekends are Daughters soccer games on Saturday's and son on Sunday's
  2. E

Puget Sound Hike Sunday Oct 16th, 2011

you maybe to worn out from all the work Saturday, HA! :p
  3. E

Washington Photographer Intros

hmm I don't post up much in here, I fall in and out of forums lol Name is Erick and I got into photography and art by chance, I needed to find something to do that was not hard on my body (way to many injuries). I shoot a lot of sports (because of my kids) and landscape but I am getting into...
  4. E

Naches River at -20

I will not tell ;) I am getting a new Nikon soon as well, we need two bodies :D
  5. E

Naches River at -20

was this part of that camping stuff you got and where cleaning when we came over for dinner? And I love the shot, make me want to buy a print of it :D
  6. E

WMRRA Round 1.

nice shots Turk :eek: you should come to Monroe for supermoto racing kicks off, next Saturday. Now post up some of your awsome Seattle shots :D
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back