Recent content by floydiology

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. floydiology

Fern Falls...

you can use the ability to remove ghosts in Photomatix Pro when you set up your HDR image and it will eliminate those moving branches.
  2. Private Falls - Off the beaten path, Clackamas Ranger District, My Hood Nat

Private Falls - Off the beaten path, Clackamas Ranger District, My Hood Nat

Pup Creek Falls is just off the beaten path. You have to know it is there as the signs are minimal and non-suggestive, otherwise you could just walk past it. What a shame, because it is one of my favorite waterfalls in Oregon.
  3. floydiology

Comment by 'floydiology' in media 'Downtown Bellevue'

I like the DR on this image w/o actually using HDR. I think HDR is overused.
  4. Hawthorn Mist

Hawthorn Mist

Fog shrouds the Portland Skyline as an eerie stillness falls on the Willamette.
  5. Pup Creek Falls

Pup Creek Falls

6. Onoenta Gorge Falls

Onoenta Gorge Falls

7. Fairy Falls

Fairy Falls

8. floydiology

Oregon Photographer Intros

greeting from Portland. I am landscape former film guy switched over to digital. Hope to share my travels about here and see other works. John
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back