Recent content by glockman99

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. glockman99

Stopping by to say hi

Welcome from Aberdeen! It's nice to see another D200 user.
  2. glockman99

The Mad Hatter and Friends

We have an alley here in Aberdeen that is covered in some pretty nice artwork...Here is a photo I took of a friend taking a few shots:
  3. glockman99

Washington Photographer Intros

I don't know...I don't think I am, but I don't know...
  4. glockman99

Cool! I have a good friend (Chris M.) who also lives in Rochester, who is also "into" photography. This is a photo I took of Chris taking a photo:
  5. glockman99

I am Dann Fassnacht (glockman99), and I'm here to represent Aberdeen...(The Washington state version of Aberdeen...LOL...). I use Nikon equipment...Mainly digital, but I also still shoot with analog cameras once in awhile. I shot professionally for a few years...Mainly for newspapers as a...
  6. glockman99

Hello, this is glockman99 from Aberdeen, WA.

Hi. This is Dann Fassnacht (glockman99) from Aberdeen, WA. I am 55 years old. My main photographic interests are: "street photography" and "people-pictures" (environmental portraits), as well as photographing my cats, sunsets, and things & places around town. I use Nikon digital and analog...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back