Recent content by InkyRail

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. InkyRail

Cute Corgi

I'm glad you guys like her! She really is a special pup. She the only dog that enjoys when I play jazz on my trombone. :D Here is a much more recent pic, taken over a year after the first one. She's lightly dozing, not too far away from her bone though... This one was taken with my XSi and...
  2. InkyRail

Cute Corgi

With everyone posting great puppy shots, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. This is my friend's dog Cecil, back when she was only a few weeks old. She was lying amongst some weeds, so I kneeled down to capture here there, but when I did, she saw me and walked over. When she got to me she sat...
  3. InkyRail

Idaho Photographer Intros

Will do, once I get back from Nampa!
  4. InkyRail

Idaho Photographer Intros

Hello! My name is Josh, and I'm in Pocatello. I stumbled onto this site through Aaron Hockley and Steve Eshom's blog Dogcaught.com. Looking forward to talk with other photographers in the state!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back