Recent content by JanineH

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

Nice shots Daren!!:)
  2. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

Lol! Noooo....Terry:)
  3. JanineH

Marina Beach Parasurfers

It is Leroy, I just wasn't sure if I spelled his last name right. I do have business cards, and I've been selling them pics for a few years now. Great group of people, fun to watch!:)
  4. JanineH

Wesley was feeling photogenic this afternoon

You guys crack me up!!
  5. JanineH

"Scoop"

He 's pretty sociable...loves to see who's watching him!
  6. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

She probably would have, haha!!
  7. JanineH

the ever-elusive Virginia rail

Awesome! I've yet to see one at all!:)
  8. JanineH

a colorful shoveler

I think this is the same one, taken a day apart from yours, was he there with the Mrs?
  9. JanineH

anyone know what this is? i'm no expert on shore birds...

Sanderling with breeding plumage maybe? I know there are a bunch of Sanderling's at Marina Beach now.
  10. JanineH

Wesley was feeling photogenic this afternoon

Lol! You all look so small with these huge trees around you:)
  11. JanineH

Pine Ridge hoodies

Beautiful!
  12. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

This is Marina Beach "Mama" doing a close low pass by me...could feel the wind from her wings as she flew by:)
  13. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

Great shots!!
  14. JanineH

"Scoop"

A couple "Scoop" shots from Chase Lake the other day... He's the cutest little guy...;)
  15. JanineH

Marina Beach Parasurfers

Leroy Vanhee(?) Watching the kitesurfers Silver surfer Roger is super fun to watch... Phil leaving the board behind...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back