Recent content by piewacket

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. piewacket

Other views of the 4449

Sp4449 a view of 4449 on the way to Owasso MI in July 2009 m.
  2. piewacket

cherry thief (5)

great shots for me to see raccoons i need a nite vision lens as they only snoop around at night in my area and then they are as stealthy as they can be ... but i did startle a couple of them the other night between my house and my neighbor. they booked over the fence faster than the local...
  3. piewacket

Portland Fireworks, where to shoot?

fireworks thanks for the tips and will post a pic when i have a chance to shoot some... thanks again all pie.
  4. piewacket

Portland Fireworks, where to shoot?

portland fireworks hi guys Great Shots !! now a bit of background please ... techniques would be helpful as one who is climbing the learning curve... when it was film era i would just open the lens and secure the camera from movement and bulb away... now the dSLR era were...
  5. piewacket

Washington Photographer Intros

new toy in Vancouver hello all, I am Mark Caldwell. I currently reside in the 'Couve... ( Vancouver wa for those who know not.) finally got a d SLR ( xsi ) and am having fun playing with it ... hope to make it to some of the adverted get together's around SW WA. once and a while i tune...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back