Recent content by RickyRed2057

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. R

A Royal Celebration

I love this pair of Eagles. Thru all they go thru living on the lower Skagit river delta. Thru harsh winters, taking on other eagles, smaller raptors challenges. They have managed to hold on to there territory and thrive. Because these two work as one, I have never seen so much love and respect...
  2. R

Raven Family

One of the few pairs of Ravens that live in Seattle. They couldn't have picked a better home than the Arboretum. This year the pair surprised me with three youngsters. A hope of building a larger colony in Seattle. R.J
  3. R

Eagle Family

Good day all A very nice surprise from are resident pair that Make the North end of Lake Washington there home. All three of there eaglets made it to fledge and are now enjoying there new found freedom. Mom keeps a watchful eye on them from her perch high above from were I am standing. So...
  4. R

Anna's

I managed to find three Anna's nesting sites this spring. These two were getting ready to fledge and waiting for mom to bring more fuel. As soon as they both were toped off, both resumed there winger sizing. The next morning, I checked on there progress and both had fledged. R.J
  5. R

Great Horned Owl

Nap time for an owl parent. Just above and to the right, two perched. Are two owlets still wearing there down coats R.J
  6. R

Red- Breasted Sapsucker

ThankYou for the reply Still out visiting local sites and taking my camera along. I will post more soon R.J
  7. R

Red- Breasted Sapsucker

Pictures crafted with my 5DIV- New EF 100-400 II. I have wanted this lens for a while. Have not been disappointed so far. Arrived at Point Defiance just at Dawn to try out the low light awesomeness of this kit. This little guy was more than happy to help me out. R.J I feel like I am...
  8. R

Rail Moment

A few moments with the Rails In reality? Around two hours waiting for this pair to wake just before sunset. R.J
  9. R

Brown Creeper

Just chilling kind of day R.J
  10. R

Coopers Hawk

A nice encounter with M.R Cooper R.J Also, while at Magnuson on Wednesday. First Osprey encounter of the season. A male waiting for his mate to return.
  11. R

Juanita Bay

One of my go too places. One of the most reliable spots to photograph Wilsons Snipes. R.J
  12. R

Nisqually bittern

Nice. At least for me, a somewhat rare bird to come across. R.J
  13. R

Marsh Wren

This guy was in a wooded glen with very little ambient light. R.J
  14. R

Rails

Yes I find most birds not shy, you have to just get to know them. RJ
  15. R

Golden-crowned kinglet

Nice light and a willing subject. R.J
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back