Recent content by rlhagemann

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. R

Early Bloomer

I was just trying out my new lens. A Nikor 14-24mm 2.8G ED. Need a new camera with a bigger sensor to really benefit from this wonderful lens. Got a little lens flare here but there wasn't much I could do with the position of the sun at the time. Tried to shade the lens a bit but...
  2. R

Early Bloomer

This is a bit early. This was taken this past weekend so techincally it doesn't fit the March theme but fits the spring theme. So my plum tree is a "early bloomer". Becky
  3. R

MT Erie Christmas Day sunrise

You drive all the way to the top (aritst point) . There is a path that runs over to your left as you get to the parking lot... just keep following it up and around to the left. There are some small upper ponds you will run across. It's pretty popular in the summer. The trick is to get the...
  4. R

Thank's for posting the Mt Erie info. I've been out of town for the past week. You did a much better job at describing it that I would have anyway. lol.
  5. R

More Favs from 2009 Thanks to Randall Hodges and his Out in the Field Photography lessons I really learned how to use my camera. What a difference this made from previous pictures I've taken of the most photographed mountain ever. Those skills worked nicely when shooting the Xmas day shot off...
  6. R

Wow, my first post a quote of Ansel Adams ...I'm honored. Now I just have to figure out how to add more photos to this thread. I do have a few more but wanted to figure this out before I wasted my time finding them.
  7. R

I don't have allot of favorites from 2009 and I've never posted a photo here so here goes nothing. This shot was taking on Christmas Morning. My husband and I both knew it was going to be really cold out which meant the visabity was going to be clear with little if any haze. So we got up...
  8. R

Franklin Falls

Photomatrix processing How do you process just one image in Photomatrix? I always get this message: At least two differently exposed images are needed. Please select more than one image file I've had to process the image in Lightroom 2.0 first and saved it as two seperate images before I...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back