Recent content by Sassy

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Sassy

A Few from 2012

A few I was able to shoot last year. Am hoping for a better year this year thanks to new Meds. Tulip Festival, Woodburn Oregon Drift Creek Falls Hug point falls Dock at Lake Lytle Bird bath at McLoughlin House. Oregon City, Oregon Arch Bridge. the day before...
  2. Sassy

How many shots of a Sunset do you shoot??

as many as I can. until the sunset is over.
  3. Sassy

Out of the Blue -- Summer Solstice

LOL Thanks Janice, I saw the saying as a status shuffle on FaceBook one time and thought, Hey That fits, Photography Enthusiast + Justice Student= Photography, one of the only jobs where you can shoot people and cut their heads off and not go to prison.
  4. Sassy

Out of the Blue -- Summer Solstice

Wonderful Shots Janice!
  5. Sassy

Sassy's Shots of 2011

Not many shots this year. but here are the best of what I got this year. including a funny one. Cape Kiwanda at Pacific City. Beach Grass at Pacific City. Abandoned Barn, Eagle Creek Oregon. Cedar Creek Grist Mill. Woodland Washington. Evening Kite Flying, Rockaway Beach Oregon...
  6. Sassy

Your best shots of 2011

I was just thinking of this last night and had already started going through my shots from this year to weed out and figure out the ones I was going to submit. Great Minds must think alike Bob LOL.
  7. Sassy

Jonsrud Viewpoint

Yep, we use to live across from it in the housing development there. I shot this at Jonsrud View Point back in 08 when we lived there.
  8. Sassy

Moocher

If you are into shooting historical buildings there are a few in Oregon City. I've been thinking of checking out the McLaughlin house when I get some free time.
  9. Sassy

Moocher

LMAO. Hey Janice, I live just before the bridge, should have hollard and I would have met up with ya. Great shots and yeah, the birds there are major moochers.
  10. Sassy

Horses

Nice looking horse. what is he? other than a paint.
  11. Sassy

Multnomah Falls

Nice shot, but cloning people off the bridge is cheating LOL.
  12. Sassy

Sunset locations inland

what about the top of Mt. Scott? Out around the Happy Valley area. there use to be some places around that area where you could get some good shots, seem to remember going up around the radio towers up there.
  13. Sassy

Sunset locations inland

Good capture, but yeah I agree mountains and trees do get in the way. I am going to check out what it looks like from the Clackamas River at Gladstone. might be cheating since I live 1 block from the river but hey, do what you gotta do.
  14. Sassy

Greetings from Creswell, Oregon

Welcome Michael. Love the pics. What kind of Motorcycle do you have?
  15. Sassy

LaTourell Falls

Thanks, No I didn't use the tripod, It is currently in storage and I forgot to grab the keys yesterday, I made it all the way there, got in the gate and pulled up to the storage unit, alas no keys. was intending on emptying it out yesterday which is why I had Jess with me. thanks for the tip...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back