Recent content by SlickPixPhotography

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. SlickPixPhotography

Artist Point and Star Photography

Yes I was using a 24mm f/1.4
  2. SlickPixPhotography

Artist Point and Star Photography

Went up to Artist Point to capture the night sky and the scenery over the weekend. Enjoy! Mt. Shuksan at sunrise on Picture Lake Mt. Shuksan The Milky Way The Milky Way and Mt. Baker Stars and Trees
  3. SlickPixPhotography

Trip up to Artist Point WA

Thank you, yeah they were spectacular
  4. SlickPixPhotography

Thank you everyone, these photos were taken from Sunday September 2 night to morning Monday September 3 2012
  5. SlickPixPhotography

Here are a few photos I took when I went up to Artist Point overnight to capture the scenery and Northern Lights. Enjoy! Mt. Shuksan at sunset Mt. Baker at night Mt. Shuksan and the moon The Northern Lights seen from Artist Point WA Tabletop Mountain at sunrise
  6. SlickPixPhotography

Bald Eagle up close

Thank you Arlinescott, yeah it was pretty intense!
  7. SlickPixPhotography

Bald Eagle up close

Hello everyone, I was out at Anchor Park along Alki in West Seattle yesterday morning and came across this big bald eagle perched on a wood post by the water around 10:30 am and I got within 10 feet from the eagle and shot these spectacular photographs. Being 10 feet away from a bald eagle is...
  8. SlickPixPhotography

A calm but busy Friday for many in Seattle...

Thank you Judy! I took this photo using time exposure with no filters so that is probably why the lights look like stars.
  9. SlickPixPhotography

A calm but busy Friday for many in Seattle...

This photograph was taken Looking South towards West Marginal Way SW from the Lower Spokane St Bridge in West Seattle on Fri. Feb 3, 2012
  10. SlickPixPhotography

A black cormorant enjoys the nice evening.

Thank you DeddoArts, yes they are very distinguished and are beautiful to photograph.
  11. SlickPixPhotography

Thank you k5mitch. it was a nice evening
  12. SlickPixPhotography

Thank you!!! The color was just perfect when I took this photo. It was right when the sun was setting to the West.
  13. SlickPixPhotography

Thank you!!! Yeah the sun was glowing on the city in the background which made the bird into a silhouette.
  14. SlickPixPhotography

A black cormorant enjoys the nice evening with the backdrop of glowing Seattle on Friday, January 27, 2012 — at Anchor Park in West Seattle.
  15. SlickPixPhotography

Seattle

ProduceKid 17, I would have to agree with you, unfortunately this was taken with trees on a hillside but adds an effect to the photo if I decided to make a postcard out of it and put SEATTLE on it.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back