Recent content by Susan B

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. S

Looking for birding shots

Hello, I have just moved to Lake Stevens, Washington and I have seen lots of great birds but haven't found places to photograph the birds. Can anyone recommend any areas in the vicinity that are open to photographers? Thank you, Susan B
  2. Wild Iris

Wild Iris

3. Taking a drink

Taking a drink

Anna's Hummingbird
  4. Columbine

Columbine

5. Nest Time

Nest Time

This Chickadee was busy excavating a nest in the top of a snag
  6. Hey You

Hey You

7. S

todays Bald Eagles

Absolutely awesome! Those are the kind of shots I dream of getting.
  8. S

At my feeder.

Beautiful Janice - those are the kind of shots I dream of getting someday. Just awesome!
  9. S

Comment by 'Susan B' in media 'Hummdinger'

Beautiful! Crisp and clear.
  10. S

a few osprey shots

Great Love these shots, especially the nest one!
  11. Killdeer

Killdeer

A Killdeer feigning injury
  12. Blue Flower

Blue Flower

13. S

Comment by 'Susan B' in media 'Last Light'

Beautiful! Absolutely inspiring.
  14. S

Oregon Coast Ideas?

Yaquina Head Light House Bob, Yaquina Head Light House is definitely worth a stop, it is in between Depoe Bay and Newport. There is also the Newport bridge... Have a fabulous trip! Susan
  15. Deer Taking a Drink

Deer Taking a Drink

Deer At Glacier National Park
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com