Recent content by Terry O

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. Terry O

Wildlife of Edmonds, WA. 2018

Great shots of the Osprey, Bill! To get a shot of one diving this close, I think you are going to need a kayak! Terry
  2. Terry O

Stylin' cedar waxwing

My guess is that they can control their crest - ruby-crowned and golden-crowned kinglets certainly do :) Possibly my favorite bird, Rocky. And love the shot! Terry
  3. Terry O

Edmonds Eagles 2017-2018

Nice to see all the activity, Bill. Were these all taken with your 500? Good shots! Terry
  4. Terry O

Western wood pewee

Sure look good to me, too. Nicely done, Rocky! Terry
  5. Terry O

Another fun series, Bill! Those goldfinches look quite young to me. Nice work!
  6. Terry O

Everett Herons

I spent the morning near the Everett boat launch with a fellow photographer. Watching the herons is not only entertaining, but rewarding, photo wise. All were taken with a Canon 5D Mark III, and a 500mm f4L lens at 1/1250s f4 and Auto ISO
  7. Terry O

Seabeck Eagle

Beautiful image, Bob. Too bad its getting so hard to get good shots thanks to the homeowners. They may have had good reason, though. BillA and I are planning a trip in early June - can you still get off the causeway onto the beach?
  8. Terry O

Edmonds (WA) Coyotes

Sweet coyote series, Bill - amazing actually!
  9. Terry O

Nice shots, Bill....I need to get down there! Terry
  10. Terry O

A very cooperative towhee

What really sets these photos apart, imho, are the red twigs/branches that compliment the colors of the towhee. Very nicely done, Rocky! Makes me want to get out and get some bird shots - its been awhile - too many irons in the fire~!! Terry
  11. Terry O

We have too, Bill. But they are showing up in now and then. Nice shots!
  12. Terry O

World Water Day marsh tour

Terrific group, Bill! Sorry I couldn't be there. Nice work!!! Lucky it wasn't today! Its raining mixed ice and rain! Make that snowing~! Terry
  13. Terry O

I agree! But, since I shoot in RAW rapid fire shots quickly use up the buffer in my 5Diii. Once that's full, shooting stops whether I like it or not! The solution may be to shoot only in .jpg....or maybe buy a 1Dx? Terry
  14. Terry O

Definitely improved, Bill. Amazing shots, particularly given the lighting conditions and extreme ISOs. I'm in awe of your in-flight photography skills! Terry
  15. Terry O

Dark-eyed junco glamor shoot

Fun to see, Rocky. I love these 'common' small birds. Terry

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com