Recent content by Terry O

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. Terry O

Black-headed grosbeak having a "smoothie"...

Love it Rocky! Its a great shot, even if you did have to bribe her!
  2. Terry O

Feeding time

Very very nice, Rocky! Looks to me like you are really enjoying your new digs! Terry
  3. Terry O

Edmonds Eagles 2017-2018

Yep, I'm impressed! Its time I upgraded. I'll watch Kenmore's used stuff. BTW I'm just getting my new iMac setup. Quite a transition from using a PC for about 30 years......but I'm loving it so far. Terry
  4. Terry O

Tufted puffin, Cannon Beach

Great shot, Rocky. I've been there and I know the distances are large. Impressive.
  5. Terry O

Wildlife of Edmonds, WA. 2018

I agree, Bill, your 2xiii is quite sharp - I may have to try it out :). Quite an improvement over the ii series! Terry
  6. Terry O

Snowy plover, 7/12

Yes, a rare shot, Rocky. I have yet to photograph one. We attended the Grays Harbor Bird fest earlier this year and attempted to see them in their nesting area on the beach dunes of Graylands State Park. Tough place to raise chicks considering all the dogs and foot traffic that walk to the...
  7. Terry O

Evening grosbeak

Very nice, indeed, Rocky. Yes, I basically don't like feeder shots, unless of course its some rarely seen bird and no other opportunities. Nice work!
  8. Terry O

Bald Eagle goes swimming

Great shots, Deka. Nice timing.
  9. Terry O

Pelican pix

Good job, Rocky. Looks like they are still in a bit of breeding plumage. Fun to see!
  10. Terry O

Edmonds Eagles 2017-2018

Wonderful to be able to follow their development, Bill! Nice work. Terry
  11. Terry O

Edmonds Eagles 2017-2018

Wonderful action shots, Bill - you are the master! Terry
  12. Terry O

Where there's a will there's a way

Thanks, Bill. Actually it climbed through the grid. The bottom and top are well sealed...... Terry
  13. Terry O

Birds of Plain, Washington - Fourth of July 2018

This is a follow up to the previous Memorial Day photos, I posted a couple of weeks ago. A male Red-naped Sapsucker and a juvie were in one of their favorite trees. I managed a couple of shots of a Yellow Warbler on the banks of the Wenatachee And a couple of nesting Western Bluebirds
  14. Terry O

Eastern kingbird in Chehalis

Wow! Nice Rocky Terry

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com