Recent content by theague

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. theague

Coal Creek

I like the details you chose Rocky. You've got a nice anchor in the top third and the water movement draws you around through the rest of the image. It is simple and effective.
  2. theague

Multnomah Falls, with no one on the bridge!

Another nice one Rocky. great job on a classic.
  3. theague

Latourell Falls

Beautiful shot Rocky!
  4. theague

Staircase

You've convinced me I need to go back up there again! :) Last time I was there was the LAST day of the season back in October of 2009 and it was raining!
  5. theague

the elven path

nice shot. I walked by this one without a second thought but I like what you've done here!
  6. theague

Three more from Mt. Rainier

My favorite is the final image. Great job!
  7. theague

early winter afternoon

I like this a lot! Great GREAT sky!!!
  8. theague

small falls, Lewis River road

I like the first of the two shots the best. What was your exif on this? You use a filter or did you stop down significantly? I'm a sucker for moving water. I've stopped a few times along the side of roads to take photos like this :)
  9. theague

Lower Lewis River Falls

Nice looking falls. Where is this at?
  10. theague

Idaho Photographer Intros

Ah. Well there are a few of them out there then. I see a few on here that are on Aj's forums too. lol
  11. theague

Idaho Photographer Intros

Welcome to the Forum :) Are you referring to the forum that AJ Montgomery runs?
  12. theague

The Mad Hatter and Friends

I drove by on the way home today. If you're on Market, the Satellite Coffee Co is the street side commercial space. Satellite also has a big mural painted on the side of the building for advertising purposes.
  13. theague

Stopping by to say hi

Look forward to seeing something from you :)
  14. theague

The Mad Hatter and Friends

Am I correct in assuming it's on the side of the building in the center of this Google Map? http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=4632+S+73rd+St+Ct,+Tacoma,+Pierce,+Washington+98409&ll=47.252287,-122.441747&spn=0.000812,0.001765&t=h&z=19
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back