Recent content by WldWi11y

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. WldWi11y

It's Owl Season..... Again

Wow.. beautiful photos in this thread! These two young owls were nested in my front yard trees this spring. Now they're venturing into the barn. Sorry for the "crappy" setting, the little guys are awful jumpy, and had to grab what I could get.
  2. WldWi11y

Grizzly vs D4 and 600VR

I ran across this the other day and thought others here may enjoy it too. Amazing photos and story... http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1114874/0#10645336
  3. WldWi11y

Mrs. Red-Tail...

Mark, Great shots at St. John.. I didn't realize you shot there.
  4. WldWi11y

Mrs. Red-Tail...

Wow.. the photos of Buddy and the boats were great also. It sounds like you had quite the eventful (literally) weekend. I love shooting concerts although they are super challenging at times. And, being creative enough to get access can, at times, be the biggest challenge. Those boat races look...
  5. WldWi11y

Mrs. Red-Tail...

Fantastic shots Mark! Janice, I was wondering about that "blue stuff" too??? We've still been getting snow flurries all week and have yet to hit 60 degrees this year, in the Spokane area. The record for the latest date to reach 60 degrees is April 22, set in I believe 1917. We will definitely...
  6. WldWi11y

Mistique

Wow Chuck... great photos of the Bluegrass Festival and a wonderful walk down memory lane. I lived in the Scott Valley from 1985-1992 in both Etna and Callahan. I loved the shots around Scott Valley Drugs and the corner deli. A little known area, off the beaten path, and an incredibly beautiful...
  7. WldWi11y

weekend woodies

wow.. more great shots Rocky!
  8. WldWi11y

The birds

ROFLMAO... wow ouch... I thought maybe you were having a "tourette's" moment. Too funny..
  9. WldWi11y

Show us your snow!

Thank you Janice... Actually, I'm sure that if I'd braved the frigid temps that I could have gotten the same shot today.
  10. WldWi11y

Show us your snow!

Backyard Not too fun here today... snow falling horizontal... blowing and drifting snow closed the highways... sub zero wind chill... BAhhhhhhhhhhh BBRRrrrrrr Supposed to have MINUS -23 degrees wind chill tomorrow with a high of 14 and an overnight low of -13 with some nice winds to make it...
  11. WldWi11y

a quiet moment

Wow Rocky.. really nice shot. Love it
  12. WldWi11y

A view from Steptoe Butte...

Nice shot Ron.. I live not far from there, between Latah and Rosalia. It's a beautiful area. A few years ago I met a guy from New York, on line, that I was going to buy some photo equipment from. He sent me some sample photos and one of them was of a barn right down the road that I drive by...
  13. WldWi11y

Greetings from Tacoma

Hi Christian, nice photos thanks for sharing. Thank you for your service to our country.
  14. WldWi11y

Grave Creek Covered Bridge Or.

Really nice image. I think I would crop the sky a bit for two reasons. The subject seems too centered and I find the amount of darkness in the upper corners distracting. Very nice though...
  15. WldWi11y

December sunset

yea Bob, that would probably be a good idea. Can you automate Rocky kudos for all of us? :D Very nice, as usual, Rocky.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back