Recent content by wmerrin

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. W

Steptoe Butte

That's gorgeous... I'm not familiar with that area at all. The state parks page says Steptoe Butte is day use only and there is no camping. Are there areas available in the general vicinity for a couple night stay? Thanks, Wally
  2. W

Sorry all you photojournalist only folks.

That reminds me... a few weeks ago in downtown Castle Rock I noticed a guy walking through a parking lot wearing an old style hat. The style reminded me of the old photos of jazz musicians from around the '20s, and I kinda sat in the truck a minute thinking about those old photos. And in...
  3. W

Sorry all you photojournalist only folks.

That's great Janice... which newspaper does he write for? It looks like it's right out of the 1940s. Wally
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back