Fabricio from Shoreline

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Good afternoon, I am a avid Landscape and Street Photographer living in the Seattle Area. I currently shoot with the 5D Mark II and SL1. Since this will be my first summer coming up, I am looking forward to getting out and seeing what all the PNW has to offer and shooting it up.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, the Northwest has a lot to offer, looking forward to seeing what you capture.

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't wait until summer. We never know what day it will fall on from year to year. Our other two season (wet and dry) have something to photograph. ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com