Tanzania 2019 Wildlife & Scenery

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

I've published the full collection of photos from my February Tanzania trip. I split them into two galleries: birds (which I shared previously) and wildlife/scenery. Here's a preview of the latter. You can check out the full gallery of 200+ photos here.

Mantled guerezas, Arusha National Park
guerezamantled0219tanzania12.jpg

Bat-eared fox at sunrise, Ndutu
foxbateared0219tanzania44.jpg

Hippos, Serengeti
hippopotamus0219tanzania70.jpg

Leopard, Serengeti
leopardafrican0219tanzania32.jpg

Cheetah chasing wildebeest in the Serengeti. The hunt failed.
cheetah0219tanzania18.jpg

Blue wildebeest giving birth on the plains of Ndutu.
wildebeestblue0219tanzania54.jpg

Plains zebra transporting Wattled starlings
zebraplains0219tanzania139.jpg

Nairobi grass rat and Superb starling
ratnairobigrass0219tanzania5.jpg

A zebra foal flees a pursuing lion. I shared the full chase sequence featuring a compilation of photos from our tour group here.
lionafrican0219tanzania49.jpg

Lion pride fighting an interloper... you can see the full fight and chase from start to finish in my photo gallery.
lionafrican0219tanzania100.jpg

Wildebeest at sunrise, perhaps the best African sunrise shoot I've ever had.
wildebeestblue0219tanzania118.jpg

See the full Tanzania 2019 Wildlife & Scenery gallery.

Max

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think I have seen these photos. I'll check out the full galley later today.

We bought a big screen (68") HD, 4K TV two years ago that I love watching nature shows on. Being a cat person, I especially like shows about the big cats of Africa. The social lives of lions is very fascinating.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com