Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. ProduceKid17

A few pics from Vancouver

2. ProduceKid17

Ellensburg in February

A few of my decent shots.
  3. ProduceKid17

Kittitas (In the backwoods)

Also, is it better to have more ground, or more sky in the shots? i constantly have to crop sky out of my photos.
  4. ProduceKid17

The truck one needs work. Im going to try it earlier in the morning. The house one is my favorite too.
  5. ProduceKid17

Some shots i took this morning. A few hits and misses in here.
  6. ProduceKid17

CWU/Ellensburg

Railgeek- Not sure, i do know one of the streets it was on was North Walnut, facing "The Grove" Apartments.
  7. ProduceKid17

Seattle

Would make a great postcard.
  8. ProduceKid17

Seattle

Great shot! If i had one complaint it would be too much tree.
  9. ProduceKid17

CWU/Ellensburg

Just a few shots from the CWU Campus and area.
  10. ProduceKid17

Kennewick

Heading to Kennewick next weekend. Never been, where are some good photo venues? I will definitely hit up he cable bridge.
  11. ProduceKid17

Ellensburg Community Days

so for example, if its light out, go +, and if its dark go -?
  12. ProduceKid17

stupid question, but to get the faces of the players, would i go +1 or -1 on my meter?
  13. ProduceKid17

JDueck, what did you use to take that shot? im still earning how to use my digital SLR (Used to manual 35MM from all my classes). And Tony, what do you suggest doing to get the faces, it was a hot sunny day, so that didnt help the exposure. do you suggest tightening the aperture or lowering the...
  14. ProduceKid17

Discovered this annual event today, took some shots of the Ellensburg High school and CWU Scrimmages. Please, any critique would be helpful, first sporting event ive shot. used my Nikon D3000.
  15. ProduceKid17

Ellensburg

Would love some tips. especially with capturing the colors of a sunset. some of my pics look like there were taken at 5PM, some of them were actually taken after 8PM, i used a Nikon D3000, with different shutter speeds, but still could capture the orange.
  16. ProduceKid17

Ellensburg gas station

Wen out for a drive today, took a good amount of pics, but this was the only one i really loved. Found this part of an old gas station, shot it with my NikonD3000
  17. ProduceKid17

Fern Falls...

Loving the second one. The contrast between the soil and the greenery is fantastic. im usually not a fan of a lot of blur, but it worked really well with this pic.
  18. ProduceKid17

Sunrise 8/13/2011

Like Janice said, great colors. I think you cropped a bit too much off of #2, i would crop just above the white fence in #1, to really get a great silhouette look on the trees.
  19. ProduceKid17

Portland/ Seaside/ Cannon Beach

Thanks! Meant a lot to me.
  20. ProduceKid17

Umtanum Falls

Thinking about hiking it tomorrow, has anyone here been there? was hoping to get some tips.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back