Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. dschaecher

Scotts Mills Park

If you decide to come down here, let me know. We could meet up since I live in Mt. Angel.
  2. dschaecher

Scotts Mills Park

This was my first attempt at HDR. I think they turned out pretty good, although I think the first one is the better of the two. I used HDR Efex Pro. This park is located near Silverton and Mt. Angel, OR.
  3. dschaecher

Portland Pano

12 shot pano of Portland, taken from the Eastbank Esplanade.
  4. dschaecher

Guess who got the cover?

Congrats! It's a greats feeling!
  5. dschaecher

the old Jackson house and inside

I like these. I wonder what the first one would look like in B&W, perhaps with a sepia tone to it?
  6. dschaecher

Washtucna is dying

Great shots. On the third shot, I couldn't help but not the telephone pole on the far right. Was it really bent like that or was the camera playing tricks?
  7. dschaecher

Hi everyone

Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing your photos.
  8. dschaecher

Owl Spotting in Tryon Creek State Park, Portland.

Never had any shots of wild owl but I've had my share of shots of Wild Turkey. :)
  9. dschaecher

some water shots from Rainier

All nice shots but the first one jumps out at me and is the one I like the best. Maybe it's the colors of the rocks in the water.
  10. dschaecher

Audi R8

Dang gardener! I told him only to take the car out and get it washed and to fill up the tank. I hadn't seen him since! :)
  11. dschaecher

a couple of new ones from the botanical garden

The first one is especially cool. Looks like some kind of alien creature. Nice shots all around.
  12. dschaecher

a few shots from a hike today

Nice shots. I recognized the bridge as my niece lives very close to that site. Love it up there.
  13. dschaecher

Turtle photographer (new member)

Welcome! Nice shots! Look forward to seeing more.
  14. dschaecher

an evening at Ruby Beach

Both are beautiful shots but I like the vertical one best of the two.
  15. dschaecher

It's Tulip Time at the Wooden Shoe Farms

I'll be posting as soon as I can.
  16. dschaecher

Keeping my fingers crossed. Going there Sunday morning. I have some connections at the farm so I'll be able to get in there early and won't have fight with the crowds. Sunday's weather is supposed to be in the mid 70's. Can't wait!
  17. dschaecher

Very nice Janice. I'm planning on heading there this weekend. Fortunately it's only about 10 miles or so from where I live.
  18. dschaecher

tulip flame

Bipolar? I was thinking schitzophrenic. Nice shot Rocky.
  19. dschaecher

He's a snake in the grass

Thanks for the advise! How's this look?
  20. dschaecher

He's a snake in the grass

Went for nice easy hike this past weekend at Willamette Mission Park near Salem. Not much to photograph as some of the better areas were still flooded but I managed to get a shot of this guy. Comments/Criticism welcome and encouraged. :)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back