Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Finch

Finch

Taking off....
  2. On the Fence

On the Fence

There is a large goup of wild turkeys that come through here occasionally- today they were looking for deadfall apples. I caught this one on the fence in early morning light. Handheld shot/ no flash.
  3. Waterfall

Waterfall

Small waterfall .....
  4. Clear Lake

Clear Lake

And yet another attempt at utilizing HDR.
  5. Trees

Trees

An early attempt at using HDR. I like the results- will need to explore this more.
  6. Spider

Spider

A number of these fellows have taken up residence here. This one is sort of in a defensive position- guess she wasn't too pleased with my attempts to reposition her- clearly was saying "leave me alone".
  7. Coming in

Coming in

Colt in a hurry for breakfast
  8. Waking up

Waking up

Early morning shot of a caterpillar waking up.
  9. M

Comment by 'MTS' in media 'Dragonfly'

Thanks for the comment. This was shot with a Canon 180mm macro lens. sorry for the delay in responding. I've been out of town.
  10. One Red

One Red

Blackberries growing in the yard.
  11. Butterfly

Butterfly

Played with this Painted Lady butterfly in CS2 using an" artistic" adjustment- poster edges. Not so sure about the results......
  12. Butterfly

Butterfly

In the garden.
  13. M

Comment by 'MTS' in media 'Dragonfly'

Thanks Cher- he has kind of a goofy grin doesn't he....
  14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Just checking things out....
  15. 620-09_spider

620-09_spider

Spider
  16. 623-09_Cabbage_Butterfly_1

623-09_Cabbage_Butterfly_1

White Cabbage butterfly
  17. 624-09_spider_and_fly_1_copy

624-09_spider_and_fly_1_copy

The spider and the fly
  18. 625_09_hoverfly_head

625_09_hoverfly_head

Hoverfly head study
  19. Another fly

Another fly

The fly and his prey.....
  20. Crab spider

Crab spider

Well camouflaged Crab spider on a marigold .
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back