Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. J

Consider a visit to see the Iris Gardens. The blossoms won't last long.

Very nice shots Janice. I love the first two! I wish I was closer, I would love to see the gardens.
  2. J

Hello from Bothell!

Welcome Bryce! Nice pictures I look forward to seeing more.
  3. J

Great Smoky Mountains NP

Nice shots! I like #3 the best.
  4. J

Snow Day at the Refuge

All I can say is Brrrr. The heron looks like it's bundled up in a feather blanket. :D
  5. J

Hummingbirds, anyone?

Great shot Tony!
  6. J

Why I always shoot RAW

I totally agree Bob. Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
  7. J

Why I always shoot RAW

I always did go for the big box of crayons! :D Shooting JPEG has a place when the situation warrants but for myself I know I have more control of my images when shooting in RAW.
  8. J

Why I always shoot RAW

I think shooting in RAW makes you a better photographer. Because of the closer scrutiny you tend to learn what you are doing wrong and learn to correct before you shoot again. I also don't want to spend all my time at the computer so I will use more restraint and think out my shots before I...
  9. J

Steve's Best/Favorites from 2013

Nice work Steve. I love the union station shots.
  10. J

Edmonds today

Love that last shot! Nice work.
  11. J

Use of Railroad Tracks as a Photo setting - Please Don't!!

All great information. Is there anywhere to find out about the location of decommissioned tracks?
  12. J

TurtleTwist's Favorites of 2013

Great work Gail! I really like the all!
  13. J

Bird Feeder Time Lapse

Interesting, I would have thought that would have been a longer period of time. No wonder the bird feeders get emptied so quickly!
  14. J

Bird Feeder Time Lapse

Cool! So what time frame does this cover?
  15. J

Black Turnstone

Nice work!
  16. J

Digiscoping

I've never seen this bird before, thanks for sharing!
  17. J

Barred Owl

Nice capture Joe!
  18. J

Greetings from Bellingham

Welcome Joe! I look forward to seeing your work.
  19. J

Chad's 2013 Photo Highlights

Nice work Chad! I love the train shot. I bet it made a great christmss card.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back