Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. D

Odd Left Leg on Hawk

Any ideas on this bird's left leg?
  2. D

Female Northern Flicker lingers awhile

Female Northern Flicker lingers awhile
  3. D

Ruby-crowned Kinglet

These little guys are always on the move!
  4. D

Ridgefield NWR March 2014: Great Egret

Midweek trip to Vancouver WA and Beaverton OR to visit family. Excited to spend a few hours at Ridgefield with my daughter and son-in-law on Friday afternoon. The birds and other wildlife were in abundance. I haven't done much inflight photography but was pleased with results, really ready...
  5. D

Blue Heron at Ridgefield National Wildlife Reserve

First Visit to Ridgefield! Entered the reserve at 3:40pm so time was short and light was quickly fading... Hope to make it back tomorrow noonish or 1pm, if it happens it will also be an abbreviated visit.
  6. D

Geese on Clear Lake, WA

Spent a wonderful sunny day on the dock at Clear Lake. My three daughters and my son-in-law caught a dozen 15" trout right from the dock on this small lake near Mount Vernon Washington. Meanwhile I took photos......
  7. D

Window Watching - Birds Visiting My Gardens

Female Downy Woodpecker discovers our homemade suet
  8. D

Pileated Woodpecker

Pileated Woodpecker came around the backyard multiple times today, checking out rotting logs on the ground and sampling several different suet feeders.
  9. D

Beak Deformity

Don't know if this is proper place to post this, let me know if there's a different place. This song sparrow is a newbie to my yard. I am wondering how often do you see birds with physical deformations? This one has obviously made it into winter. It will be interesting to observe how he...
  10. D

Townsend's Warbler sampling millet

My first sighting of this delightful warbler was in early October 2013. Since then three pairs have been frequently bathing in the bird bath or coming in closer to drink from a fountain outside my dining room window. Much to my surprise they began to visit a feeder which I had recently put...
  11. D

Hello from Shoreline, WA!

Debbie Lynne here, I am passionate about photography and attempt to shoot daily. Reality is that life often demands my attention elsewhere but - my camera is out, ready and waiting! My first camera purchase was in 2009. Canon Rebel XSI, now shooting with a Canon7d. Most of my images are...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com