Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Deka

Day time visitor

In the back yard yesterday.
  2. Deka

From on high!

Osprey checking out the fishing opportunities.
  3. Deka

The spring visitor - Townsend's Warbler

Taken in the back yard.
  4. Deka

Juvenile Belted Kingfisher

My favorite shot of a Belted Kingfisher. Taken at Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge.
  5. Deka

A local visitor last winter

A Trumpeter Swan selected a local pond to call home for a couple of months last winter. Such a beautiful bird.
  6. Deka

Painted Hills, Oregon

I'd heard about them and seen images. I finally got to see them for myself! Need to get there during golden hour! The texture was something I did not expect! From a distance, the hills look smooth. Not so much up close. CC is always welcome. Deka
  7. Deka

Is this my best side?

Belted Kingfisher Taken 8/18/18 He was very cooperative. Deka
  8. Deka

From the air - A small piece of New Mexico

From an airplane on the way to Albuquerque, NM. I really liked the zig/zag motion of this shot. CC is welcome. Deka
  9. Deka

The storm is on its way!

June trip to Montana this year. Going down the highway at 80 MPH and could not resist this shot. (No, I was not driving. Ha ha ha) Deka
  10. Deka

Hunt's Bumblebee from Montana

Had an opportunity to experiment with the 50mm. Happened to come across this bumblebee and friend. Not my typical wildlife shot. Ha ha ha CC is welcome. Deka
  11. Deka

Bald Eagle goes swimming

I don't see this very often and I'm always amazed that they will do this. Determined to get to shore. She made it! Lunch is served. I enjoyed the brief moment of wonder and excitement. CC is welcome. Deka
  12. Deka

You look'n at me?

I don't get many opportunities to get shots this close. Not my typical crop but for some reason I like it. Deka
  13. Deka

Cali 2017

White-faced Ibis Non breeding plumage Wild Turkey hens Care to come home for Thanksgiving dinner? Acorn Woodpecker Now where did I put that acorn? California Squirrel Got nuts? So much to see but not enough time. ;>( Deka
  14. Deka

Green Heron in a reflective mood.

CC is welcome. Deka
  15. Deka

Is the shadow laughing?

Just a fun shot today. I hope it shares some smiles. Deka
  16. Deka

Female Red-Winged Blackbird?

This bird's presence was so unexpected I almost didn't take the shot. I've seen Green Herons, Pied-billed grebes and coots in the lily pads but this one had me confused. Why would such a small bird be interested in the lily pads? If you look very close, there are bugs on the underside...
  17. Deka

Veterans Memorial Museum in Chehalis

Gearworks from an old tank. If you have not ever been there, I highly recommend visiting the museum. It is very nicely done. Deka
  18. Deka

GBH's

Just some shots of my local GBH's. It's angel wings are showing! Here fishy, fishy! Over cast and windy. Deka
  19. Deka

Red-tailed Hawk stare down!

Yes, I'm watching you! Cropped version. GBH catching the sun's rays. All taken at Ridgefield CC is always welcome. Deka
  20. Deka

Just a few shots from today.

Eurasion Widgeon couple Mallard Drake (The purple headed version. Ha ha ha) Ruby Crowned Kinglet CC is welcome Deka
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back