Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. R

Lesser Canadian Geese

Taken December 2017 at Nisqually in poor conditions. I have been trying Topaz Denoise AI on some of my old photos and seems to do a good job, This photo was taken with the original 7D that had lots of noise even at ISO 1600.
  2. R

Gasworks Park

Crafted just before dawn. Canon 5DIV, 20mm, F2.8.crafted with new Tamron 15-30 2.8 SP lens.
  3. R

Virginia Rail

Taken last spring at Union Bay. Besides Owls. Rails have been one of the most elusive birds to photograph. And right in my back yard I found this pair with three chicks not at all photo shy.
  4. R

Osprey

In 2016 at union Bay the nesting osprey raised three chicks. The nesting platform they use as you can see is very easy to craft pictures of the birds. I was the only one there when these photos were taken. Ospreys are one of the most laid back birds I have photographed. I have been crafting...
  5. R

Cinnamon Teal

Crafted a few months ago
  6. R

A great Day for Freedom

Good afternoon question, Would there be a way to upload a video to this site? About ten minutes long, A photo story with music? R.J
  7. R

The Osprey and the Crow

8. R

Posting files?

That would be great, This is a great year of first for me. Just back from the Easton area. Photographs of a group of Red Tails soaring together , fifteen in the group and about another six outside the group. Never have seen Red Tails gather in a large group before, just Eagles. Thanks R.J
  9. R

Green Heron

Amazingly All three of these birds were photographed in the same area at Union Bay ( The Fill ). Just a fantastic place for birds. Now if the sun would just come out in the morning. The Green Heron was photographed on 07-01. Not many sunny mornings this month. I was going North this morning...
  10. R

Virginia Rail

The four chicks had separated, two with each parent. The stayed far enough apart to were I could not get a full family picture. R.J
  11. R

Greater Yellowlegs

Crafted this morning at Union Bay. Besides the pair of Yellowlegs, A Rail family { four chicks} , A green Heron and a Killdeer. R.J
  12. R

Gulls at Sunset

Photos crafted at Carkeek Park N Seattle R.J
  13. R

Sharp-shinned Hawk

Sharpies are one of my favorite Hawks. They are not shy and don't mind being photographed. I still work a full time job, long hours. I am lucky to have Union Bay, The Arboretum and Magnuson Close by. These series of photos were crafted after work at Union Bay. A magical place in a big city...
  14. R

Brown Creeper

Another rare find, at least for me. R.J
  15. R

Rail at Union Bay

M.R Rail taken this morning at the big pond at Union Bay.
  16. R

Nesting Hummer

First Nesting Hummer of the year. Crafted with the 5D4 and Tamron 150-600 G2. At Union Bay-The Fill. R.J
  17. R

Magnuson Park this Morning

Coopers Hawk at Magnuson Park.
  18. R

Low Light with the 5D

Pied billed Grebe. Crafted at Green Lake
  19. R

Fir Island Eagles

This was a few weeks ago on Fir Island in the Skagit Valley. Canon 7D and Tamron 150-600 G2 R.J
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back