Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. youngwarrior

CP Grain on the UP

Chased a Canadian Pacific train on Union Pacific rails. Here it is entering the siding at Shedd south of Albany, OR.
  2. youngwarrior

Ice Storm - February 2021

I was awakened about 4 AM by a loud boom and the building shaking. I went outside and saw this large limb on the roof of the neighbors apartment in the same building I'm in.
  3. youngwarrior

Back Yard Birds

From my yard in Salem, OR. American Crow.
  4. youngwarrior

Steller's Jay

Steller's Jay at Perry, OR just west of La Grande. Photographed on May 14, 2018.
  5. youngwarrior

Hello from Salem

For all of you that are also members of RailroadForums, I should be familiar to you. For those that aren't, my name is Keith Owen and I live in Salem, OR. I use two cameras, a Kodak EasyShare C643 point-&-shoot and a Sony A100 with two different lenses, 18-70mm and 75-300mm. I really enjoy...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back