Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. S

Looking for birding shots

Hello, I have just moved to Lake Stevens, Washington and I have seen lots of great birds but haven't found places to photograph the birds. Can anyone recommend any areas in the vicinity that are open to photographers? Thank you, Susan B
  2. Wild Iris

Wild Iris

3. Taking a drink

Taking a drink

Anna's Hummingbird
  4. Columbine

Columbine

5. Nest Time

Nest Time

This Chickadee was busy excavating a nest in the top of a snag
  6. Hey You

Hey You

7. S

todays Bald Eagles

Absolutely awesome! Those are the kind of shots I dream of getting.
  8. S

At my feeder.

Beautiful Janice - those are the kind of shots I dream of getting someday. Just awesome!
  9. S

Comment by 'Susan B' in media 'Hummdinger'

Beautiful! Crisp and clear.
  10. S

a few osprey shots

Great Love these shots, especially the nest one!
  11. Killdeer

Killdeer

A Killdeer feigning injury
  12. Blue Flower

Blue Flower

13. S

Comment by 'Susan B' in media 'Last Light'

Beautiful! Absolutely inspiring.
  14. S

Oregon Coast Ideas?

Yaquina Head Light House Bob, Yaquina Head Light House is definitely worth a stop, it is in between Depoe Bay and Newport. There is also the Newport bridge... Have a fabulous trip! Susan
  15. Deer Taking a Drink

Deer Taking a Drink

Deer At Glacier National Park
  16. S

just a hello from Salem...

Thanks for the info Thank you for telling be about the hot spots - it gives me something to look forward to. I am really going to miss Whidbey Island and the bald eagles. Do you belong to any birding or photography clubs? Susan
  17. S

just a hello from Salem...

Salem area photography I will be moving to Salem in the winter, what kind of birding opportunities are there in the area?
  18. Avalanche Gorge

Avalanche Gorge

Glacier National Park, Trail of the Cedars
  19. Kildeer on eggs

Kildeer on eggs

20. S

Worth anything

This was taken right behind my house on Whidbey Island, in the Oak Harbor area. Thank you for your nice comments. I loved the photos, but I'm quickly learning that what I think is "good" is nothing compared to what you pros do.:)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back