Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. N

Shooting Fireworks

First Night Spokane 2014 Fireworks I use a variation of what Bob said above. To me shooting fireworks is painting with light as the light is always moving. I use the B or Bulb setting and a cable release, ISO 100 and f11 or f16. I just need to watch for concentrations of light in the same...
  2. N

Hummingbirds

Holy cow! If I'm not mistaken those are Rufus Hummingbirds. At my feeder I have one guarding the food who wont let the rest, regardless of species, near the feeder. Great capture, I cant wait till they start showing up here on the east side. Paul
  3. N

The birds

Just knew it was an honest mistake. Did make for a good laugh though. Thanks all. Paul
  4. N

Sitting in the snow

Wow, grate capture. I don't recall ever seeing hummingbirds and snow in the same image. Hummingbirds have been gone from the Spokane area for months. Hopefully theres enough food to sustain them through this snowfall. Paul
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back