Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Sassy

A Few from 2012

A few I was able to shoot last year. Am hoping for a better year this year thanks to new Meds. Tulip Festival, Woodburn Oregon Drift Creek Falls Hug point falls Dock at Lake Lytle Bird bath at McLoughlin House. Oregon City, Oregon Arch Bridge. the day before...
  2. Sassy

Sassy's Shots of 2011

Not many shots this year. but here are the best of what I got this year. including a funny one. Cape Kiwanda at Pacific City. Beach Grass at Pacific City. Abandoned Barn, Eagle Creek Oregon. Cedar Creek Grist Mill. Woodland Washington. Evening Kite Flying, Rockaway Beach Oregon...
  3. Sassy

LaTourell Falls

Went up to the falls today, unfortunately it was so crowded that Jess and I had to pass up many of the falls due to no where to park. But we did get to shoot LaTourell Falls. Playing with water. Then we were able to park at Multnomah Falls real quick and got this shot.
  4. Sassy

A Couple of Sassy's Favorites.

Just a Couple of my Best Shots of the year, Unfortunately I didn't get out much this year due to Car Issues, Now though It wont be such an issue come spring as the 70 Bug that is Hubbys is getting a new motor :D Old Shanty Cabin, N/E Idaho Twin Rocks, Rockaway Beach Oregon Munson...
  5. Sassy

A Peek of Oregon

Here are a few of the Photos I've shot over the last few years. Cooling Tower of the Trojan Nuclear Power Plant. Windmills, Just west of Arlington, Oregon Upper North Falls. Silver Falls State Park.
  6. Sassy

Mad Dash to Idaho

My Sis in law & I made a mad dash to McCammon, Idaho back in March of this year, I also happened to take my camera bag with me and got these 2 shots. first one is I believe the Bannock Mtns. Just West of Pocatello Idaho, as seen from I-86. taken at dusk. The Next Day my sis in law took...
  7. Sassy

Hello From The City of Roses

Ok now that I have the registration issue worked out, Thank You Bob. I can finally come in here and participate. I am Sassy, I am from the Portland area, I've been into Photography since I was a teen, got the photo bug from my Dad who is an awesome photographer. I'm mainly into landscape...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back