Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. J

what a busy summer

My big shows are officially over for the year. PHEW!!!
  2. J

first OUTDOOR horse show of the season

I am SO happy to be outside again! (other than the one day out of 5 that it rained all day)
  3. J

whippet & Silken windsprite racing

Some photos from my clubs meets this weekend:
  4. J

hunter jumper show

I just finished shooting the first big 5 day A rated hunter jumper show of the season. Time for a nap!
  5. J

new puppies :)

My girl Pip added six more whippets to my household yesterday.
  6. J

Saturday's dog show in Albany

Feeling out my new D700... 1/500 f/2.8 ISO 4000 1/250 f/2.8 ISO 3200 1/320 f/2.8 ISO 5000 1/125 f/2.8 ISO 2500
  7. J

a few random candids w my new D700

Playing around in the backyard and at the Parrot Perch w/ my new D700 -- testing out the ISO range a bit. 1/1000 f/4 ISO 1600 1/1000 f/8 ISO 5600
  8. J

newbie with intro shots

A couple of shots each of the different things I typically shoot. Horse shows: 2. Lake Oswego Hunt Club dressage show Rodeo (but just for fun, not officially): 3. Molalla Buckaroo 4. Molalla Buckaroo Portraits: 5. 6. Whippet racing: 7. 8.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back