Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Lou

Trip up to Artist Point WA

Excellent work.... ALL OF THEM!!!
  2. Lou

Cedar Creek Grist Mill

All of these images are great. I need to get out more. I'm jealous... ;o)
  3. Lou

"free fly day"

Always thinking of myself..... Great shots. I take it they gave you some great flybys..
  4. Lou

"free fly day"

Damn, I wasn't aware they were going to fly until I saw them flying over my house. Too late, I have to keep up with the free fly days. They are amazing.
  5. Lou

Miss Antionette

Very nice.... and we all thought that once you had chicken pox you were done with it.... DUH... we just don't know for sure..
  6. Lou

Palouse Falls...

Great shot... That's the most H2O I have ever seen, going over the falls.
  7. Lou

a few from the Bellevue Botanical Garden

Me too, if there was a "like" button I would be punching a whole lot. Nice work. I can see where I need to go. Did you walk the "new" bridge????
  8. Lou

Trains Magazine - Polson Logging Co. No. 70 at Mineral, WA

Great shot, super recognition. Congrats!!!!!
  9. Lou

Portage Head, Sooes Beach, Neah Bay, WA

Great shot as it stands..... Did you wait for sunset color or were there too many clouds on the horizon?
  10. Lou

Long exposure here at Chito Beach

Very Nice. I like misty "look" that results from the long exposure. I need to get into this kind of shot....
  11. Lou

Dale Chihuly Glass Museum CC's Okay

Good stuff. Lots of angles to shoot. Been there, done that, but I need to go back, cause it's worth it.
  12. Lou

Sunrises of different moods

My house faces east and my front porch gives me a great view of sunrises. I too, get up early and look east (while drinking my coffee) and hope the light and clouds are right. And maybe, get shots that are much less than what you get. I'm jealous and impressed by your images.
  13. Lou

One light self portrait

I like this approach. Maybe just a wee bit too much black on the left of you face for me. Way better than I could do. And you know what you get when you have someone who works for free. Also, My v5's work great, but the battery life sucks on the receive mode if you don't turn them off. My...
  14. Lou

Paradise evening

Great image. The park is an amazing place when it is in bloom.
  15. Lou

Middle Fork Salmon River

Great shots. Used to live in Salmon. They used to go down the Salmon river in wooden barges, with big sweeps on each end. "The river of no return". I watched, as a kid, those who tried different technologies to run up the river. The Middlefork, was for fishing not boating, then. Now it's...
  16. Lou

How many shots of a Sunset do you shoot??

I'm from Missoula, MT. We go back every year to see family and friends. Last year there were some forest fires in the Bitteroot and winds pushed the smoke into the Missoula valley. For 3-4 nights there were amazing sunsets. I shot wide and tele lenses trying to capture the dynamics of these...
  17. Lou

Fern Falls Revisited...

Great depth and color. I looked at this for several seconds before I saw the trees on the left. You got a bit of a breeze during the exposure.
  18. Lou

Southern Utah in Panorama

Great pano's. A couple seem a bit to bright, it's probably my monitor.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back