Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. S

Shooting agility on a macro scale.

Awesome shots! focal length macro were you using? I'm wanting to get into macro and trying to figure out a lens to get.
  2. S

Deer loves to pose!

I caught these two shots a while ago and meant to post em. I was on Orcas island where the deer are completely fearless.
  3. S

Falls around mt rainier

We did go up to paradise, it was packed with people! Reflection lake is still snowed over unfortunately. :( It was an awesome drive though.
  4. S

Falls around mt rainier

Heres another fall, it was on the north east side of the mountain. Nearly missed it, its right off the road on the left hand side through a little gap in the trees.
  5. S

Falls around mt rainier

Ya that sounds about right. Its in a left hand curve after a stone bridge.
  6. S

Falls around mt rainier

Still processing some of them but this one is my favorite so far.
  7. S

Seattle Gourmet food tour

i'm happy with the duck cake photo, and if i had wiped the damn table for the beer shot i would like that one too.
  8. S

Seattle Gourmet food tour

Some of the plates on the Seattle Gourmet food tour through "Savor Seattle". Highly recommended to anyone who likes food. You can sometimes find a half off deal on groupon. Crispy Duck Cake Chanterelle mushroom and truffle cheese pizza Mussel risotto Pikes brewing Co IPA...
  9. S

Upcoming "supermoon"

I curious if anyone near Seattle would be going out to catch the supermoon on saturday (assuming the weather cooperates), and wouldn't mind having a beginner tag along. Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
  10. S

First dslr

Thanks, glad to be able to learn here
  11. S

First dslr

New camera is "out for delivery" my luck I'll be last stop lol
  12. S

A few from today

Love that first one.
  13. S

Spectacular Sunset

Love the colors, wish the ferry was a little more exposed. Forgive me I'm new to photography but is this a case where I'd use a graduated filter?
  14. S

First dslr

Just shipped my camera back for an exchange. Im so bummed.
  15. S

First dslr

Had to crop out the bottom as it had the car door in it lol
  16. S

First dslr

17. S

First dslr

Haha well I can't say I have much work to show off, just whatever I've shot in the last few days. Unfortunately I have to ship the camera back for replacement since it doesn't like to power on first try. I did post under the December contest.
  18. S

First dslr

John here. Just got a pentax k-7 for Christmas. I love snapping pics whenever I go anywhere, mostly nature and landscapes. I like the themed contests as it'll make me shoot things I probably wouldn't think of myself.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back