Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. photosensitive

it's been a REALLY long while since I was here!

am pleasantly surprised to find this forum still kicking - I was never sure where I fit in here as I don't shoot landscapes, but rather people and mostly in studio at that...nonetheless, I have always enjoyed viewing others work and think I should put PNW on my "active" list for the coming New...
  2. photosensitive

Miss me?!

admit it, there are a few of you who were missing me, weren't you?!! :D for those who don't know me, my name is Denise, I've been an avid photographer for (mumble, mumble) let's just say decades, shall we? :p I live in Hood River, OR with my husband, Steve, my Airedale, Sofie, and my Amazon...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back