3 Lightroom Tips For Wildlife

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member

Anthony Morganti
Published on Apr 25, 2018

In this video, I offer three tips when processing a wildlife image using Lightroom. What I hoped to convey in the video is that it's important to not do so much processing that the animal in the photo is being misrepresented. As a wildlife photographer, you want your wildlife image to truly reflect and represent the way the animal appears in real life. My three tips keep that in mind and adjust the image so the viewer of the photo looks at the parts of the scene you want them to notice.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com