49 International KB11 Logging truck at the County Fair

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BrianH

4fair.jpg
cool truck

Last edited:
I like that you closed the aperture down far enough to get stars in the specular highlights. That's something I like to see as a way to deal with those highlights in the sun for auto shows.

I like that you closed the aperture down far enough to get stars in the specular highlights. That's something I like to see as a way to deal with those highlights in the sun for auto shows.

Thanks F14, 1/30th, ISO 100. The Zeiss lens really tends to pull out those highlights

Great shot! Along with the nice stars (specular highlights if you want to sound fancy), I like the fact you didn't do this in HDR and turn it up to Dayglow Cartoon! There's something in every HDR manual that says "Step 1, find an old truck..."

Great shot! Along with the nice stars (specular highlights if you want to sound fancy), I like the fact you didn't do this in HDR and turn it up to Dayglow Cartoon! There's something in every HDR manual that says "Step 1, find an old truck..."

LOL I read that same manual! I did push it a bit farther than usual but do like the way it turned out

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back