PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Took a little walk around Fort Borst park in Centralia last week and found that spring really was making an appearance. Trees and shrubs were in bloom, ducks were swimming, gulls were hiding inland from storms on the coast, river otters were frolicking and one lone white goose with pretty blue eyes was staying close and stalking me throughout my visit. Not sure if the intent was positive or negative but it looked ready to strike at any moment so I just tried to keep a safe distance. It was particularly interested in my camera whenever I got close enough for a good shot of the robin. (Which is why that shot was a little blurry.) Still, a good day for photography...

Oh, and I forgot to mention my rare find... The Water Ostrich! That's right, the ever elusive and camera shy water ostrich in photo #3. (Actually the white stalker goose attempting to make me believe it was just going about its normal goose business so I would not suspect him anymore.)

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Great shots Arline...

That goose is quite an impersonator. Looks like since he couldn't convince you that he was an ostrich, he figured he'd try being a Flamingo. :)

HoedadKid

Great suff, Arline., I really love the first goose image. Wonderful. It looks like you had quite a nice time hangin' with the local wildlife at the park.

Thanks for sharing :)

Leia

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL!!! I love them!! I needed a smile and got several. Thanks. :D

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com