abandoned house in Eugene area?

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Woden Photo

I have a model friend who wants to shoot at an abandoned house. Does anyone know where there is one in the Eugene area?

Thanks Jared

Hey Jared.

I can't say that I do off the top of my head. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you, though.

Good luck.

Even if it looks abandoned it's always a good idea to ask permission before trespassing.

LOL Thanks for the advice Tony very sound. After 4 years working for University of Oregon public safety that is a given for me. I've seen too much bad stuff over stupid misunderstandings. But I've got to find one before it's even an issue.

Jared

There is an empty falling down house at the end of Old Coburg Road that you could probably shoot from the road. It's on the back side of Beltline Road.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back