Artic Fox at the local zoo.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Deka

#6231wcr.jpg

Taken at Pt. Defiance Zoo & Aquarium.

Thank you Bill.
One of the benefits of an overcast day...no blown out white.
Taken freehand with the 55-250 mm kit lens at 250 mm.
F 8.0, 1/320, ISO 1600
Cropping and adjustments in LR5.

This picture was taken at a zoo??? Nice work!

Our local zoo is pretty small and allows for nice access to the animals.
The animals are protected from humans and humans are protected from the animals. It is a win-win.
For years, the Artic Fox was a non-exhibit because they were always hiding in the den. Over time, they got use to being out in the open exhibit and experiencing the exuberance of small children (including shutterbugs - LOL).
Over all, I am proud of what our small zoo has been able to display through the years.
I think this Artic Fox enjoys being front and center of the attention. LOL

Deka

I have not been to the Pt. Defiance Zoo. I'll have to visit this winter. I like visiting zoos in the winter as the crowds are smaller and the animals are usually more active in cooler weather.

Pt Defiance Zoo.

I have not been to the Pt. Defiance Zoo. I'll have to visit this winter. I like visiting zoos in the winter as the crowds are smaller and the animals are usually more active in cooler weather.

Bill, Give us a call and maybe we can schedule a trip with the kids. Becca would love an adventure like that!

Deka, great photo!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back