Assembling a Time-lapse video in Adobe Photoshop

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PhotoFocus has just posted the following update to their blog:

Let me show you how to *put a timelapse image sequence together. *For this tutorial I’ll use a series of images shot on a GoPro camera.This video comes from my DSLR Tips show on Lynda.com.
[h=1]______[/h]This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug**Stick With Viewbug & Photofocus throughout 2014 – because we’re announcing the biggest contest in Photofocus history — coming soon!
Adobe**Photoshop CC and Lightroom for US$9.99/mo. Limited-time offer for Photoshop CS3 and later customers.*Get it here.*Be sure to also check out the*Video for Photographers*learning center to get new ideas on how to work with Adobe software.
The HDR Learning Center*Check out new ways to use High Dynamic Range photography to make compelling images. Free tutorials and posts to get results. Produced in partnership with*HDRsoft.
Mosaic*A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their*iOS app*or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs.
lynda.com*Learn photography anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—from bite-sized tutorials to comprehensive courses. Try lynda.com free for 10 days by visiting*lynda.com/ Photofocus.
The Topaz Labs Image Enhancement bundle.*Open up a world of creative possibilities with a seamless, integrated workflow. You don’t need to be a Photoshop wizard to look like one. Click*here*and use the code photofocus to get a 15% discount.

More...

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com