Beauty and the Beast

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ejones

First we have the beauty...

F7.jpg

Here's the beast... Trust me you don't wanna' mess with her :)

F5.jpg

F2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And one more from the other beast. After the second round where this was taken the guy on the bottom came back and beat the living snot out of his opponent to the point the coach threw in the towel.

F1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if there's a single organization that puts these fights on or not. This one as in the Bellingham/Lummi area. She's been as far south as Portland and east to Spokane. I'll try to remember to post a photo op when I know of the next fight. However, cost it get it is a bit expensive at 35 or more for general seating.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back