Bees

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Joemeche

Won't be too very long before birds and bees will signal the end to this chilly weather. Here's a trio of shots from last spring to remind us of what's to come.

BBeeWoodRoseIIISmC.jpg
BBee0531SmC.jpg
BBee0531TwoSmC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reminder, It's not far from now.

Cool in-flight pics!

I don't want to hijack the thread, I'll ask, can I add a few of mine?

Last edited:
Bees!

It's usually a good day for me when I am out there with a camera photographing bees and not getting stung. :cool:
5629619_orig.jpg

1772537_orig.jpg

4275794_orig.jpg

5893710_orig.jpg

6810974_orig.jpg

9463619_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Wuuuuut?!?? Last post on the bee thread was at the beeeeginning of Febbeeerary and now summer is almost over!

Here's a few shots from yesterday at Swan Island Dahlias in Canby, Oregon
7978747_orig.jpg

3034107_orig.jpg

8992130_orig.jpg

Chad

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back