Better light--same Osprey

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JDueckPhoto

My other Osprey shots posted a few weeks back were backlit so when I saw them out again today I shot some more. The light isn't great still but its better I think.

Nice lighting in deed. I was out shooting osprey yesterday too. I couldn't believe how many were out. I love those birds and you caught them very well.

Nice lighting in deed. I was out shooting osprey yesterday too. I couldn't believe how many were out. I love those birds and you caught them very well.

Thanks Leia, I appreciate the comment. They are impressive birds. Now I need to catch one getting a fish out of the water. :D

It's hard to get great lighting on birds in flight. The blue sky is just the ticket.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back