Bohemian beauties

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
Went up to Wylie Slough today and finally got some shots of the Bohemian waxwings everyone's been seeing up there. Light was lousy, very dull and flat, so these were pushed about 2 stops over to bring out detail... would sure love to have gotten these with good light! But given that I'd never gotten shots of Bohemians before, I'll settle for these - until I get some better ones! ;)

IMG_5505%20crop%20sm.jpg

IMG_5498%20crop%20sm_1.jpg

IMG_5486%20crop%20sm.jpg

Good shots. Sometimes flat light enhances bright colors. I think that worked out well for your photos as well as giving the bird that surreal/dreamy/artsy look that Terry and I like.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back