Brady's back....

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Brady

Well for those of our who are on pnwriders.com you know me as the natorious Tuesday Night Coffee guy HAHA!

I had an account on here, but apparently it expired. Im back though.

A bit ago I picked up a Canon Xsi, I've gotten a bit more into photography than I was before and having a lot of fun with it. Learning more about post proccessing and expanding from just Scenery, which is still my love haha!

Heres a few of my photos.

1086424794_Pcgy5-M.jpg

1086424836_exPuS-M.jpg

1086425022_sj3Zg-M.jpg

1086425386_3p2mD-M.jpg

1086425459_p3Bru-M.jpg

1086426060_rWrvg-M.jpg

1086426303_4bKPH-M.jpg

1086426360_iBEKt-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brady, hello and welcome to the forum. You're actually new here, you were thinking of a different site, pnwdp.com, that's the one that was spun off from PNWriders.

However, you're quite welcome to hang out here, and this place is a lot more active right now. We're getting lots of new members right now.

You've got some nice shots there. I really like the 3rd shot, I'm a bit of a sucker for "God Rays" coming through the trees, very nice.

Like the bridge shot too, though you might want to tilt it a touch in your favorite editing program to make the horizon level. Doing that will lose some of the interesting details when you crop it though, so that's a tough one.

I like bridges, and think they make great subjects. Lots of angles and interest there.

Brady, hello and welcome to the forum. You're actually new here, you were thinking of a different site, pnwdp.com, that's the one that was spun off from PNWriders.

However, you're quite welcome to hang out here, and this place is a lot more active right now. We're getting lots of new members right now.

You've got some nice shots there. I really like the 3rd shot, I'm a bit of a sucker for "God Rays" coming through the trees, very nice.

Like the bridge shot too, though you might want to tilt it a touch in your favorite editing program to make the horizon level. Doing that will lose some of the interesting details when you crop it though, so that's a tough one.

I like bridges, and think they make great subjects. Lots of angles and interest there.

OH WOW! your right, that would explain why my account wasn't working here :) HAHA!

Though pnwdp has some amazing photographers who I know personally, I think I will stick around here. When I was a little more active on the other I did find that it was a little slow. I was able to get through all the threads in about a hour and would have no updates for far too long! :)

I appreciate your comments as well. The tree one was actually taken with my simple Nikon coolpix pocket camera on a 4 day 3 night hiking trip up Eagle Creek in the Gorge out here. Smoke was from out fire created by moss haha!

I've been wanting to capture a shot like that for a while now so I was happy it turned out as well as it did.

I see what you mean about adjusting the bridge shot though I think I'll leave it as it is. I think either way it turned out well :)

I have many more photos I'm sure I'll share in time. Thanks again for the welcome.

Thanks again. Also, keep in mind that you don't have to choose between them, we've got several folks here that also participate at PNWdp as well.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back