Brennan & Addison... and my super cheap backdrop.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

So I absolutely loved the look of damask print backdrops like this one from backdrop outlet

But I didnt love spending so much on something so simple. So I ordered 2 yards of some beautiful damask print uphosltery fabric for $13 from a fabric closeout site, layed down the laminate floor that I already had from a previous shoot, and bought a $6 foam crown moulding from lowes, and for less than $20, this is the result. I hope you like them as much as I do. Neither of my kids were feeling good, but I wanted to test out this backdrop before I used it with a client.

5842967356_f6e0881929_z.jpg

yes, I know his hand is blurred, but I loved the shot.
5842966890_23dd540598_z.jpg

5842419789_d2b7a350da_z.jpg

1589383549145.png

5842968052_d3eb6decbe_z.jpg

Thanks for looking. C&C welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me third :)

Kudos for a smart solution. I'm personally not a fan of busy backgrounds but when you pair it with a wood floor and you have the separation of the white trim it works.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back